Tired of your old, ugly, unmanageable website? Are you ready to freshen up your online presence?
Try Custom Kelowna Web Design and Development from Crema for your business. From pre-built website packages through a custom designed solutions, Crema can provide your business with an amazing website built to generate leads. We specialize in WordPress websites for our clients, and provide full training on this user-friendly platform. This allows you to manage your own site updates… and when you still need our assistance, it is much more efficient and way more cost effective.
GRAPHIC AND LOGO DESIGN
In a sea of competition, you have one chance to make your first impression.
Beautiful design can go a long way in the difference between a customer remembering you, and a customer choosing the competition. At Crema, we specialize in creating inspired new designs, and we also have the skill to work within a set of brand guidelines.
Beautiful designs, smart and strong logos… all created to give your business the edge it needs to be noticed.
You have a great product. An amazing service that people would jump at if they only knew about it.
Crema works endlessly to turn standard ideas into fresh concepts that will deliver results for your business. We understand that not every service is for every client, and we will develop the right strategy for you to reach your customers. It’s not our business to sell you something that isn’t going to work for you simply to make a sale. It’s our business to help you become successful and reach your business goals, because when you’re successful, so are we.
Social Media is near and dear to Crema, as our business started based on relationships made using popular platforms.
It continues to be a large part of our connection to our community, our clients, and our industry. We are well-versed on many Social Media platforms from set-up and strategy to implementation, and we can help you use Social Media to build connections. You won’t end up with a YouTube channel because your neighbour has one or a Facebook Page when your clients are all on Twitter. We will use digital strategies to help you make personal connections.
TOLL FREE: 877-792-2765[/two_col_50_50_col2]
STUDENT MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
At Crema, we believe in working with students to build their skills as they prepare to begin their careers. The Crema team offers real-world experience and mentorship in Kelowna web design, and this program has been a resounding success with the students, our team, and our clients. Students cycle through our program on a regular basis, often leading to additional work and industry positions. Check out what they have to say!
“As a student in the late semesters of my Graphic Design program I had the opportunity to intern with Crema Communications. What impressed me most was the concern shown for what I was going to get out of the internship rather than what I was going to do for Crema Communications. It was clear to me that the intent of the Crema intern program was to support, nurture and guide new designers, helping shape the future of the industry.”
THE FACTS OF LIFE
Crema started as a project collaboration between 3 freelancers with a passion for helping people reach their goals. Crema continues to work hard to find solutions for all of their clients through strategy, design, and implementation .
ANNUAL COFFEES CONSUMED
As with many great ideas, the inspiration for Crema is rooted in coffee shops. Coffee continues to be what fuels the creative fires of Crema and while we enjoy a finely poured espresso, we can be just as happy to enjoy an extra-large Timmie’s.
PAID CLIENT PROJECTS
At Crema, we work extremely hard to deliver high quality results for all of our clients, every time. How do we do this? By giving our clients 100% effort approximately 80% of the time. Which leaves 20% of our time left for…
PAYING IT FORWARD
A part of our company culture is to use our skills and talents to give back 20% of our time to non-profits, charities, and local volunteer organizations. This makes the world a little better, and keeps our skills and passions sharp doing what we love.